The Grovestead Farm
Date(s) - Saturday, March 18, 2023
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Come and join us for a day of tree tapping, evaporator demonstrating and a pancake feed! We’ll show you how we tap our trees, gather sap, and evaporate it down to maple syrup. Then we’ll head up to the barn for hot coffee and a brunch potluck. We’ll provide the pancakes and coffee, please bring a breakfast dish to share.
- 10am- Maple Syruping Overview and Evaporator Demonstration
- 10:30 – Tap your own tree and watch the sap flow
- 11:00- Brunch potluck in upstairs of barn
- 1pm – Event ends
What to bring:
- Warm clothes and boots for tromping through the snow
- A breakfast side to share
This event is fully booked.
Sign up to be notified of future events: