The Grovestead Farm
Date(s) - Saturday, March 23, 2024
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Come and join us for a day of tree tapping, evaporator demonstrating and a pancake feed! We’ll show you how we tap our trees, gather sap, and evaporate it down to maple syrup. Then we’ll head up to the barn for hot coffee and a brunch potluck. This time of fellowship always ends up being our favorite part of the day as it never gets old to make new friends. We’ll provide the pancakes and coffee, please bring a breakfast dish to share.
*We will be outside for the first half of the gathering, so please dress for success!
- 10am- Maple Syruping Overview and Evaporator Demonstration
- 10:30 – Tap your own tree and watch the sap flow
- 11:00- Brunch potluck in upstairs of barn with Pancakes and Maple Syrup
- 1pm – Event ends
What to bring:
- Warm clothes and boots for tromping through the snow
- A breakfast side to share
This event is fully booked.
Sign up to be notified of future events: